Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Holden

Happy Birthday Holden!  Our son's little boy was 4 on Sunday and came for a party at our house.  


 
Let's rock n' roll.



A Batman cake was requested.
 "I think I need some help here."  That's what big sisters are for.
 "That was yummy but let's get to the good stuff."

"Look Mom"


"It's a scorpion."  But very soft.

A Batmobile ... thanks Ashley!

"My cousins know what boys like...Legos"




"Help me out Dad."

I can do the wheels.
 

"Thanks Dad!  You do great work."
We sure are glad you came down for your birthday!

3 comments:

  1. I miss playing with Legos! No house tour for me this year as we had a party here Saturday night and it poured down rain on Sunday and I couldn't get off the sofa!! Merry Merry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a party!! Love the batman cake. Thanks for dropping by Pat. Hope all is well. Yes, I think some branches are in order on my sideboard. Wish I were closer to my Mom's house in the country...! Branches in the city ain't cheap. haha.

    xo Terri

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Don't be shy!