Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crimson 'n Cream or Blue and White?

 IU or Penn State?
Who to dress for?  We support and cheer for many teams.
UVA,
Wm & Mary,
 UCal
 Yale,
 
Columbia,
Monmouth University (no shirts, but my mom was recorder and signed all the diplomas for 30 years).

All are connected to us  in some way. The most dear to us are Rutgers,

Indiana and Penn State. We are a mixed marriage. He's Penn St. I'm IU.  The big game at FedEx Field is Saturday.  We will be high in the stands thanks to Groupon tickets from my sister and niece.  Given that IU (4-6 overall) has basically been the bottom of the barrel all season I think we don't have a chance against Joe Pa's team (6-4).   Penn State is calling for a "white out" of fans wearing white shirts, IU is calling for red shirts.  So Penn State or IU?
 
 Red or White?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Don't be shy!