Monday, August 29, 2011

Earthquake?

I don't know...you go away for a couple of weeks days and everything happens.  We went happily off to Corolla for a two week vacation at the beach and there was an earthquake and a hurricane.  I must admit, I didn't feel the earth move in NC, but some folks did.  Probably because I was lugging stuff up from the beach at the time and jumping from foot to foot in the hot sand.  My sister called and said only pictures were moved at our house.  I'll say!  Nearly every picture on all three floors was askew.  Sorry for the off lighting, I was just so anxious to get them back on an even keel.
 
 
 
 
 
And after righting them we had to take in all the outside stuff to make way for Irene.  No damage so it all went back in place Sunday.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Don't be shy!