Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hydrangea Envy

Don't you love hydrangeas?  I could just dive into this blue bush.
But here's my tiny tiny bush.
Nice flowers, but lacking in number and size.
And this one needs some acid to turn blue.
To make this arrangement I bought these at a yard sale.  They weren't on sale, but I asked and for five dollars picked an arm full.  (Do you travel with clippers in your car?)
The intense blue is so delicious.
Join in TODAY'S FLOWERS # 98 to see more beauties from around the world.

6 comments:

  1. Those are great! My hydrangeas are always a deep pinkish to purple, I guess that means my soil is alkaline?
    My one hydrangea is not doing good this year. First time in ten years that it has not had an awesome show. Maybe its too old now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my hydrangea is just waiting to bloom..... yours is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like diving in there too :) Hydrangeas are just a beautiful burst of color and fill the earth with such beauty. Very nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I planted my hydrangea just last year and I see blossoms already. I wish and hope that my hydrangea will be like the first photo ^_^. Happy Sunday!


    Yellow Hollyhock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat, the huge bush of hydrangeas, is an envy indeed. But I specially like your flower arrangement!

    Have a great week!
    Today's Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat, I make my post sometimes a day before it will be posted. And then to visit bloggers I visit those that are in my followers list. ^_^


    Macro Monday~The rose

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Don't be shy!