Sunday, April 22, 2012


Today it is finally raining.  The flowers are saying thank you!
Visit Today's Flowers #201 for more images of flowers from around the world.


  1. Lovely flowers, they do need the rain. We are having rain here today too. The plants and flowers should be happy. Beautiful photos, have a great week ahead.

  2. Lovely bleeding hearts!
    I enjoy seeing the raindrops on their leaves. The drops look so soft on their leaves. I just haven't been able to capture it well. :)

  3. Thanks for stopping by. I have been using my 70-300mm for shooting wildflowers in the past. It's my most uses lens.

    We're getting some rain today too! It was a dry winter and we've had no rain for about three months.

  4. Those beautiful flowers are definitely showing their gratitude for the rain. Beautiful shots.


I love hearing from you. Don't be shy!