Monday, January 30, 2012

Kitchen Cabinets

An update on my kitchen.  I finally got the cabinets painted gray back in May!  I can't get the hang of the "roll over the picture to change it" deal so here are just stand alone then/now images.
In progress....
 
Not all doors had to come off.
 
 
 
 
Finished and back together...
I changed up the art work to hang a new print.

 and added a new chair.

Then ... before we moved in ...
Now ... new fridge.
Then
Now...new ovens.
Then
Now
 And an alternate table arrangement.

I have my winter look of rugs (with foam insulation underneath) on the window ledge to cut the draft.  We tried to insulate but it was impossible.  This helps some.
I love my kitchen.  (Wood floors would be the next upgrade.)

4 comments:

  1. Pat, I love your house and enjoyed my real tour that day last fall and also my virtual one today! The updates are all wonderful. I love all your beautiful antiques and rugs. I am so jealous of those great "thrift" stores in your area. We really must figure out how to ship to Canada so I can go shopping properly next time and get a nice wool rug or two for cheap! :)

    Love your ovens too.

    xo Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the new gray cabs!!! they look great.

    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely kitchen, cozy and pretty. The main thing that you are very happy and content with it. I think I did mine ca.2years ago. I still love it and would not change it for anything else. It is so workable and easy to look after. I have never liked the glossy, new laboratory kitchens. For me a kitchen is something warm and snug and not to streamlined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your post.
    Discount RTI Kitchen Cabinets

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Don't be shy!