Friday, September 10, 2010

Dogs Dig The Alexandria Festival of the Arts

Our dogs dig art. Here some connoisseurs at the Alexandria  Festival of the Arts last year: "OK, I've seen all my friends."
"Hey people, I'm doggone tired.

How about a treat?"


"Can we hurry?" "Art so good it makes me drool."


We sure love our dogs and we'll see them out September 11-12 this year for more art viewing.  More than 200 juried artist display their work all the way down King Street on Saturday 10-7 and Sunday 10-5.  Read about it here. There's music too.  If you dig tango catch my friend Joan Singer and her group QuinTango from 5-6 in Market Square.  They've played the White House and around the world.  If you live in the area come on down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Don't be shy!