Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Party

Everything was ready but me!  I didn't get good any pictures before the party started.
But imagine a slab of sliced, cured salmon arranged in in two rows, with cucumbers and deviled eggs done the center. Decorated with parsley and dill.  A full silver pedestal with mini brownies and berries. A chafing dish with mini bourbon  hot dogs.  (Eight left.)  Plenty of cheeses, grapes and crackers.
 Eight pounds of baked ham, mini chive biscuits, a whole loaf of party rye.
A plate with chewy ginger cookies...from Bon Appetite's current issue.  Thanks to T for helping to make those!  Refilled twice, gone.
 
Use your imagination.  You can see the flowers on the last post.

3 comments:

  1. That spread looks absolutely delicious!! Well done and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I mentioned in a post of my own, I love the after photos!! It looks like it was a wonderful party!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    joan

    p.s. thank you so much for leaving your "calling card!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat,

    Merry Christmas! Sorry I missed the party! Hope it is a great holiday. Happy New year too!

    xo Terri

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Don't be shy!