Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Party

Everything was ready but me!  I didn't get good any pictures before the party started.
But imagine a slab of sliced, cured salmon arranged in in two rows, with cucumbers and deviled eggs done the center. Decorated with parsley and dill.  A full silver pedestal with mini brownies and berries. A chafing dish with mini bourbon  hot dogs.  (Eight left.)  Plenty of cheeses, grapes and crackers.
 Eight pounds of baked ham, mini chive biscuits, a whole loaf of party rye.
A plate with chewy ginger cookies...from Bon Appetite's current issue.  Thanks to T for helping to make those!  Refilled twice, gone.
 
Use your imagination.  You can see the flowers on the last post.

4 comments:

  1. That spread looks absolutely delicious!! Well done and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I mentioned in a post of my own, I love the after photos!! It looks like it was a wonderful party!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    joan

    p.s. thank you so much for leaving your "calling card!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat,

    Merry Christmas! Sorry I missed the party! Hope it is a great holiday. Happy New year too!

    xo Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Your Christmas party seems very amazing. Loved the delicious food arranged. We had our Christmas party at one of LA event venues where I hired catering service that arranged luscious food. Really had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Don't be shy!